Thursday, March 26, 2015

Stars Ablaze Quilt #2

Stars Ablaze Quilt Pattern
This is my second pieced quilt I made fresh out of my Quilting 101 class. I found this pattern in a quilt book that was given to me by my mother-in-law, Karen Thompson. I loved working on this quilt while sitting at my kitchen table watching the Create Channel.
I didn't have my now quilting room set up so all my quilting was done at the kitchen table. Later, we turned one of our spare bedrooms into my quilting room. We would then get our kitchen table back and not eat around all my fabric and quilting tools.
Here is: Stars Ablaze!!! A quilt for my mom.




1 comment:

  1. Cambria, you did a neautiful.job!! I recently moved and found templates and some pieces cut out. On the template it says Stars a blaze. For the life of me I cannot find this pattern any place!. I would love to finish the quilt should you co sider selling me the pattern or a copy?? Thanks, Debi

    ReplyDelete