Saturday, April 4, 2015

Warrior Spirit Quilt

This quilt was my next adventure in coming up with my quilt design. This quilt is called "Warrior Spirit" The inspiration was from my friend, Jeffrey Shoop and his Karate classes. He was taught many valuable principles that I wanted to put into the quilt. Thank you Jefe for the inspiration!!
My Quilt Design, Inspired by Jeffrey Shoop
and his Karate Experiences
   Pattern used as a guide for my own design
 
Characters and Interpretation of Values in Karate
Design on Back of Jefe's Karate uniform
 
 
 
 
Printing on Fabric
 
Cambria and Bremley, The Quilting Kitty working together
 
 
 
 
 
 
Printing on Fabric
Center Medallion of the Quilt
 
 
Borders for the Medallion
 
 
Completed Quilt
 
 
Quilt Label to complete the quilt
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment