Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Brother and Sister-in-law's Quilts #3 and #4

Next in line to help me along my quilting adventure would be my Brother, Adam, and my Sister-in-Law, Mandee. My husband and I were taking a trip to visit my brother and his wife in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho. I wanted to give them something special for their new home and to continue with my new found hobby, Quilting!!!
I designed both of these quilts myself. No patterns to follow just some fabric and my creative juices. These will be my 3rd and 4th quilt I ever pieced and quilted.
Introducing..... Asian Bird Quilt
Panel quilt with square borders


Asian Dragon Quilt

My Quilt Testers. Tuff, the dog, Gonzo, the dark colored cat, and Bremley, the camera shy cat.
Dragon Panel with dragon and motorcycle blocks surrounding





No comments:

Post a Comment