Saturday, April 4, 2015

Jenny Doan's Disappearing Nine Patch


I was perusing YouTube for quilt pattern ideas when I came across a tutorial from a lady I had never heard of before. I loved it and had to subscribe to her YouTube channel. Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt Company was wonderful and her tutorials were exactly what I was looking for. 

I usually don't have a whole lot of time to work on quilts with a full time job and church responsibilities that I was always looking for quick and easy quilts that look like it took me months to create. Jenny Doan is my type of Gal!!!

She showed how to make this Diasappearing 9-Patch block. WOW was it easy peasy!!! I love this pattern so much I have made several of these. This purple one was for a dear lady from church who needed some lovins. What a better way to give love than with a handmade quilt. This is Tina Monson's favorite color the pattern is so fun to do. Just look at the end result. 

Thank you Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Company for starting your tutorials!!! I love them!! Keep them coming!!! 


Click to Watch Tutorial by Jenny Doan

No comments:

Post a Comment